Well, the schematic that I was using was nearly correct or maybe it’s entirely correct and I’m a terrible schematic reader (that normally would be it, but not this time). With some fiddling and rewiring and then consultation of the original circuit the schematic I was using was based off of, I discovered that there was a connection point that wasn’t shared between the two circuits. Additionally I included another connection point between the frequency pot and the circuit.
At this point the circuit will include volume control, fine and coarse adjustment of filter. I will be putting together five or six of these together this weekend for Ingenuity Cleveland this fall. They’ll be a great addition to the circuit, a huge improvement over the passive filters that I took last year.
Will be posting some audio examples and images once they are complete.